Our Aspire Plus programme aims to engage vulnerable young people at risk of offending behaviours and anti-social behaviours in an out of school via a targeted programme of activities to boost social skills, employability skills and acquiring accreditation. It aims to support children affected by imprisonment, of significant family members, by offering support and focus.
- To engage young people though attendance to out of school activities.
- To enrich the lives of young people vulnerable to offending behaviours or already known to the youth justice system.
- To assist the target group in acquiring social skills
- To assist the target group in acquiring accreditation
- To assist the target group in acquiring employability skills
- To reduce anti-social behaviours in communities
- To reduce offending behaviours of participants
- To enrich the lives of low income disadvantaged and vulnerable young people
What kinds of activities do Aspire Plus offer?
Residential outdoor education experiences
Activity and leadership days out – mountain biking, paint-balling, go-karting
In-house vocational days – engineering, music instrument building