Students accessing the Art & Design programme here at The Aspire Academy will work towards the NCFE Level 1 Award in Creative Craft using Art & Design, 500/5959/2
What does the qualification cover?
This qualification is specifically aimed at schools; it aims to enable learners to develop basic skills in a chosen craft area and provides learners with underpinning knowledge of the craft process which gives learners the basis for progression onto further study.
How many units are required to complete it?
To be awarded the NCFE L1 Award in Creative Craft using Art & Design learners are required to successfully complete 3x mandatory units listed below to achieve the qualification.
- Explore Available Resources To Develop Basic Art and Design Skills (T/502/4038)
- Explore and Develop Art and Design Ideas Creatively (A/502/4039)
- Create, Present and Review Final Art and Design Item(s) (T/502/4041)
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to…
- NCFE Level 1 and 2 Awards in the suite of Creative Craft
- NCFE Level 2 Award in Creative Craft using Art and Design
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Creative Craft
- Level 2 Certificate in Art and Design
- Level 2 Certificate in Art, Design and Creative Studies