Art & Design
Students accessing the Art & Design programme here at The Aspire Academy will work towards the NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Art & Design, 601/0677/3
What does the qualification cover?
This qualification allows learners to explore ideas and techniques and use visual language in a chosen art and design medium. Learners will develop their knowledge and understanding of the design process and apply this to a design project. The course will also provide the opportunity for personal development.
How many units are required to complete it?
To be awarded the NCFE L1 Certificate in Art & Design learners are required to successfully complete 2x mandatory units and 2x optional units. Students must achieve all of the 4x units listed to achieve the qualification.
- Experiment with Art and Design Ideas and Techniques
- Complete a Final Art and Design Project
- Create Art and Design work using 2-Dimensional Techniques
- Create Art and Design work using Mixed Media Techniques
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to…
- NCFE L2 Certifcate in Art & Design
- NCFE L2 Certifcate in Creative Studies: Art & Design
- NCFE L2 Certifcate in Creative Studies: Graphic Design
- NCFE L2 Certifcate in Creative Studies: Interactive Media
- NCFE L2 Award in Creative Craft using Art & Design